What the CPOA Has to Offer
- A comprehensive insurance program which include: TRICARE/MEDICARE supplements, cancer, life, auto, homeowners, renters, dental, term life, etc.
- Automobile Insurance discounts through Government Employees Insurance Co. – GEICO.
- The Captain Caliendo College Assistance Fund (CCCAF) to help enlisted family members with college costs.
- A magazine, “THE CHIEF”, to keep you informed on what other Chiefs are doing and provide a forum for presenting ideas.
- Over fifty Chapters established in the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii. Sharing with other Chiefs, through association and mutual acquaintance, our professional abilities, loyalty, and devotion to God,country and service, and promote unity and morale through responsible leadership.
- Affiliation with and sponsorship of the CPOA Auxiliary for family members, and the Coast Guard Enlisted Association-CGEA-for Coast Guard members in pay grades E-6 and below.
- Representation with other military and fraternal organizations through the National Executive Director which allows us to stay abreast of legislation that will affect our members. The ED is a member of The Military Coalition and the Council of Military Organizations (COMO).
- Join an exclusive fraternity of Chief Petty Officers: The United States Coast Guard Chief Petty Officers Association.